Community salon YOSUGA
‐talk & drink
Feeling closer to culture, a place to meet and engage with artists!
* Resident artists are welcome to one free drink every night.
* Residents who are looking for interaction with local artists and townspeople, please indicate that you would like a welcome party in the comments section of your application. We will arrange the schedule and organize a welcome party. On the evening of his / her party, the resident’s drinks are free of charge.
7:00 pm 〜 0:00 am ( Close Monday )
The focus is on community, so the menu is very simple
Draught beer Canned beer Sake/Nihonshu Shochu
Wine Whiskey Bourbon Gin Tequila
Coffee Herbal Tea Loose Tea Ginger Ale CocaCola
* Food is limited to simple snacks
* Bringing other food is fine but there is a ￥200 fee. ( a fee for using plates/silverware, garbage disposal, and/or using a hotplate may also apply )
* We can also accept deliveries
#Please refrain from bringing outside drinks into the venue