- There is no curfew, however please be considerate to not disturb neighbors and/or other residents.
- When leaving and returning the resident must please inform the facility staff. (If nobody is present or awake then the resident may disregard this rule）
- If the resident wishes to have guests, please feel free to use the meeting room. If the resident wishes to bring the guest to his or her private room, please let us know in advance and until 10pm only.
※If you stay longer than 12 noon the following day we will charge another day so please be careful about checking out time. If you invite people to your room without permission, this will be seen as a breach of agreement and will be charged with 10,000 Yen.
- For stays of several nights in a row, residents are responsible for cleaning their private room.
* Please speak with Yosuga staff for cleaning materials.
- Residents are responsible for cleaning their own bedding. For residents staying several nights in a row, please wash the bedding (futon pad, pillow pad etc.) roughly every 3 days.
If you would like Yosuga staff to wash the bedding for you, a charge of 300円 will apply on each occasion. Also, if residents to not wash the bedding every 3 days, Yosuga staff will automatically do so. In this case a 300円fee will be collected on each occasion
- In order to conserve energy, when leaving the private room please be sure to turn off the lights and/or air conditioner
- Please understand that it is not permitted to refuse Yosuga staff entry to the resident’s private room.
- The second-floor living quarters is a non-smoking only area. Residents who wish to smoke must please use a “Community salon” on the first floor.
When checking out, please place used futon and pillow pads in the laundry room. Please properly sort and dispose of garbage in the first floor and leave the room clean before departing.
- If the resident uses the kitchen, please be sure to wash all dishes, pots etc. and return them to their original location when finished.
- Please be considerate using the bathrooms, and make sure that they are kept in a sanitary, hygienic condition after use.
- The bathing facilities are to be used following a reservation system. In the event of multiple residents staying at Yosuga, please follow the reserved time and order.
- Please use bathing facilities between 6:00 and 24:00. After 24:00 Yosuga staff will use the bathing facilities so please respect the schedule.
- After using bathing facilities, please be sure to leave the door open with the ventilator running. Also please return the showerhead, washbasin, stool etc. to their original state.
- The person using the bathtub must please clean those facilities after use.
- In the event of damage to the facility furniture, equipment, etc., or of a stain inconsistent with normal use, or of theft, Yosuga staff will collect a fee to account for the loss.
- In case of an unlawful act or the use of property has been deemed unfitting, we may ask you to leave immediately. In that case, payments that have been made will not be refunded. In some cases, the police will be informed
- In the event of a theft or injury that takes place within the Yosuga facility, Yosuga and its staff bear no responsibility whatsoever.
- This facility is not a ‘Ryokan’-style inn. At the Yosuga residency there are no services provided for the resident. While using the facilities, please keep the following resident in mind and return them in good order.
back to “Application Method“